Bluehost Hot Offers

Lost with out my 3G mobile

Technology has Evolved a lot , has become a Portal for any activity . . . .
Mobile phones Small and Smart . capable of handling transactions within fraction of seconds


SMS       CALENDER      MMS        EMAIL          CALLING      VIDEO CALLING     DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY

all the above technology's are a part of my daily activity,

My starts with an Alarm, i snooze my mobile wake up check for SMS ,any interesting SMS i forward to others ,
Within a min i am done sending to almost all my contacts . . .Just after refreshing bath my mobile alerts me about any events i added. . . Thats how i walkout from my room . . .


While having Breakfast i check my mails directly through my mobile. . .

My full clarity 3.2 mega pixel camera provides me great advantage no t to miss a beautiful girl nor a Scenery or a Moment of life . . .




Maps Navigation
In a city like Hyderabad its not too easy identifying the locations, but i nerer felt it complicated ,i always use GPS in my mobile ,and more added support the " Google maps" we  can even perform routing to other end simply standing at a same location



Social websites  are providing mobile  apps for mobilephones we can access orkut,facebook, twitter,and manymore 






with out any of the features i feel very suffocating

Comments

Bluehost "Host your Future"