Bluehost Hot Offers

10 Things I Hate About You (1999)

 10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
image
This is a love story of Two sisters,Bianca  is pretty girl She has a older sister kat who is bold and never welcomes any guy in her life, but her strict father won't allow her to date until her older sister dates a guy. Bianca's boyfriend bribes Schoolmate Patrick to impress and take Kat out for a date. In this movie the cast is awesome ,
For every girl there would be a perfect match. no matter what kind of girl she is , That's the main theme of the Story
10 Things I Hate About You10 Things I Hate About You [VHS]
10 Things I Hate About You (10th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]10 Things I Hate About You: Music From The Motion Picture10 Things I Hate About You (10th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]
Trailer
What a girl expects from a guy

Cast

  • Heath Ledger
    Heath Ledger
    (Patrick Verona)
  • Julia Stiles
    Julia Stiles
    (Katarina Stratford)
  • Joseph Gordon-Levitt
    Joseph Gordon-Levitt
    (Cameron James)
  • Larisa Oleynik
    Larisa Oleynik
    (Bianca Stratford)
  • David Krumholtz
    David Krumholtz
    (Michael Eckman)
  • Andrew Keegan
    Andrew Keegan
    (Joey Donner)
  • Susan May Pratt
    Susan May Pratt
    (Mandella)
  • Gabrielle Union
    Gabrielle Union
    (Chastity)
  • Larry Miller
    Larry Miller
    (Walter Stratford)
Genres: Comedy, Romance, Adaptation and Teen
Running Time: 1 hr. 37 min.
Release Date: March 31, 1999 Nationwide
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for crude sex-related humor and dialogue, alcohol and drug-related scenes, all involving teens.
Studios:
Touchstone Pictures
U.S. Box Office: $38,176,108
10 Things I Hate About You: Music From The Motion Picture10 Things I Hate About You (10th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]10 Things I Hate About You [VHS]10 Things I Hate About You [VHS]10 Things I Hate About You [VHS]10 Things I Hate About You (Two Disc Special Edition - Includes DVD & Digital Copy)10 Things I Hate About You: Music From The Motion Picture10 Things I Hate About You (10th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]10 Things I Hate About You: Volume One10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU10 Things I Hate About You: Volume One

Comments

Bluehost "Host your Future"