1. Approxiamety 300 million film tickets are sold every year in India.
2. Gorillas sleep about 13 hours each night and rest for several hours at midday.
3. A grasshopper is an amazing insect that can leap 20 times the length of its own body.
4. An ant can survive for up to two days underwater.
5. Americans on an average eat 18 acres of pizza everyday.
6. Bamboo can grow to 36 inches a day.
7. The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
8. A chameleon’s tongue is twice the length of its body.
9.A cow gives nearly 200,000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.
10.The female lion does more than 90% of the hunting while the male simply prefer to rest.
11.The sun Is 330, 330 times larger than Earth.
12. An average person walks equivalent of twice around the world in lifetime.