Bluehost Hot Offers

Adding More “Friends in You Say TOo”

Before Logging in to YST i used to feel irritated, Thats all because of my Blog Traffic ,

It was like Writing a Blog for me, but YST is an amazing Site, i have tried many sites ,

But nothing Helped me a lot . . .. Thank q YST

OK You May Be New To Yst , or if You still did not Sign up Click here

After Signing up , i always used to check for my friends , and find out who all were their friends ,and looking after their updates i used to add their friends, Since its a community and Interest based Site it drew more traffic to my blog. . . . So i Realized more no of Subscribers, more Visits and , more no of visitors ill have Good Traffic.

 


Here are the Simple Direction to add As many friends as you can in you Say too . .


Step 1:

Add All your Blogs in YST

Step 2:

Click on My Account

image

Step 4:

Click on “My Friends”

image

Scroll Down The page

Step 5

image

Click on

“ Location”,”Interests”

Or

“Most Active”

Step 6

Click on any Country or City

image

Click on “Become friends” with all those whom you are not Friends with. image

The Guys without “Become Friends ” were already Your Friends

 

So , Adding More Friends, will bring more Friends , and Subscribers, Readers, more Blog views, Enjoy Blogging

 

post comments pleaseSmileWinking smile

Comments

Bluehost "Host your Future"