Use this tutorial if you experience slow playback or Audio And Video problems when watching BlueRay or HD movie rips. Or if you just want a good player for playing these types of movies. I find this method has the best AC3 Audio playback I have heard in a long time.
1. Download AC3 Filter Click Here
2. Download KMplayer (18.104.22.1683) Click Here
3. Download CoreAVC Professional Edition 22.214.171.124 Click Here
4. Install Everything in order and make sure you use the keygen to install CoreAVC so you get the Pro edition.
5. Open KMplayer.
6. Right click on the KMplayer windows to open a list. Go to "Options" then "Preferences". A window will pop up.
7. Click "Internal Video Decoder". The screen below will now show.
8. Uncheck the two options circled in red so it looks exactly like the picture posted above.
9. Now click "External Video Decoder". The screen below will now show.
10. Change the two options circled in red so it looks exactly like the picture posted above. The "CoreAVC Video Decoder" might not show for some people. In this case click the External Decoder Search button. Now click the "Add After Scan" button. Close the window after it scans and "CoreAVC Video Decoder" should now appear.
11. Your movie should now play fine with no slowdowns or Audio/Video problems.
NOTE: You can press the "TAB" key when playing a movie in KMplayer to see if you are using the CoreAVC codec or not.